Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Experiences with Blanket Sleepers

From message forum at misterpoll.com,enjoy:






More about your feelings for blanket sleepers

 

My Experiences with Blanket Sleepers

Posted by footedblanketsleepersrule on 2003-09-28 04:24:22
Hi,I don't have all night,so I'm going to make this short,but I stopped wearing blanket sleepers the first time when I was 4,or 5 years old.In fact, that's around the age that me,and both of my sisters stopped wearing them (we're all now in our 20's,so this was quite some time ago,now).That might've been because we grew out of the biggest sizes by then,or it could've been because my parents felt that once we got past being 5 years old,we were all too old to wear footie pajamas to bed. I think I remember wearing the blanket sleepers with the zipper tabs on them until I was 5 years old.The last blanket sleeper my parents made me wear was this yellow,Winnie-the-Pooh one from Sears,probably a size 7,or 8 sleeper.It wasn't until 10 years later, about 10 years ago,that I started wearing sleepers again,and it was mostly because I was experimenting with them.You see,I went into this store in my town that had some blanket sleepers up to size 14,and when I saw this size 14 Carter's blanket sleeper,it looked big enough to fit me,so I bought this thing,wanted to see what it was like to wear a blanket sleeper again,and I fell in love with the feel of being in this one-piece,footed,blanket sleeper,with my feet encased in the sleeper feet,and all,that from then on,I was in love with the feel of being in a blanket sleeper,and 10 years later,I still am.
Posted by kaigun on 2010-04-15 23:05:40
I have rediscover them


No comments:

Post a Comment