Saturday, September 29, 2012

What's your favorite Blanket Sleeper color?

Now,it could be your favorite color in general,on any type of clothes,as well,but really I just want your favorite color of blanket sleeper.It could be the favorite color on a pair of footies you wore as a kid,or
your favorite color on a pair of footies your young children and babies wear,or it could be on a pair of adult-sized ones you,and/or your partner wears,and it could be any combination of the colors,so feel free not only to cast your vote,but also to give an in-depth explanation for your choice on here,in the message boards,so please, fire away,and tell your friends to join our group here! I'll start things off here.My favorite color for a blanket sleeper is really a toss-up of colors,but I think my favorite from when I was a kid was this yellow blanket sleeper that I had that had a Winnie-the-Pooh applique on it from when I was 4 or 5 years old,in the early 1980's,and I have an exact replica of that blanket sleeper but in adult-size,of
course.I also have a red Pooh-bear blanket sleeper in adult-size,as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment