Monday, January 28, 2013

Kids Want Footed Pajamas or visit www.adultfootedpjs.com

According to http://www.adultfootedpjs.com President Kevin Bentley, the demand for infant and kids footed pajamas is high and on the rise.
Lambertville, MI (PRWEB) September 19, 2009




Children of all ages are wearing footed pajamas to lounge and sleep in. From newborns to teens, kids feel cozy and comfortable in footed pajamas. According to pajamacentral.com President Kevin Bentley, the demand for infant and kids footed pajamas is high and on the rise.
Footed pajamas are easy and comfortable. Parents like them for babies and toddlers because they don't bunch and expose skin. They (parents) sleep well knowing that their babies are warm and sleeping.
"I love footed pajamas for my toddler because I know he's warm. He's always kicking off his blankets and it's nice to know he's not going to get cold." said Nikki, a 30year-old mom from Lansing, MI.
Bigger kids like them because they are cozy and comfortable. They can hang out or play video games without the inconvenience of finding blankets or socks for warmth.
Teenagers like them for their statement. Girls love the feminine and chic patterns of fleece. The guys might act like they're only wearing them for a "joke" but they really enjoy them.
"My mom sent me a pair at college. My friends and I laughed but I started wearing them regularly because my dorm is cold. Now my friends have them too." Said Sam, a 22 year-old from Boston.
Pajama Central was founded in 2006 to provide people with quality, comfort and variety in adult footed pajamas. The site offers a range in patterns and sizes from infants to adults.
Visit: www.adultfootedpjs.com
Go directly to the Adult Footed Pajamas Section:

No comments:

Post a Comment