Saturday, December 22, 2012

Costume blanket sleepers

Anyone here own a costume footed sleeper? What do I mean by a costumed sleeper, you ask? It's a blanket sleeper that's made into an animal costume,from a blanket sleeper with a few embellishments on it, like an attached tail, or an attached hood with fox, or bunny ears on it,or it's a cross between a mascot-costume,or fursuit, and a one-piece, footed, blanket sleeper,complete with a tail,hood,and attached mitts.I have the latter.In the spirit of Christmas,I have my own rendition of the "A Christmas Story", bunny-suit,right down to the bunny-tail and attached mittens,and it's pink,just like Ralphie's. Second,I'm having a second costume sleeper in the form of a black cat done,as well.Hope to have that shortly after the holidays,in January,so anyone else have costumed sleepers like me? Feel free to share,thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment